As part of the Start Circles project, an international virtual conference was held on 3 February 2021, at which the existing R&D competencies in the field of the circular economy were presented, with an emphasis on plastic and wood materials in Slovenia and Austria. Examples of good innovation practices in Slovenian and Austrian companies as a result of cooperation with research organizations were presented. Limnos participates in the development of a business model for mineralized sewage sludge reuse.
- LIMNOS presented sustainable methods of sludge treatment on a webinar
- Connecting companies and researchers is the path to a circular economy
- Limnos participated in ICPDR and World Bank online event
- Online tool for waste water infrastructure planning for the Drina river basin launched
- Practical Guidelines on Planning Natural and Small Water Retention in River Basins