As part of the Start Circles project, an international virtual conference was held on 3 February 2021, at which the existing R&D competencies in the field of the circular economy were presented, with an emphasis on plastic and wood materials in Slovenia and Austria. Examples of good innovation practices in Slovenian and Austrian companies as a result of cooperation with research organizations were presented. Limnos participates in the development of a business model for mineralized sewage sludge reuse.
- LIMNOS participated in Connecting Nature Entreprise Summit Poznan 2021
- LIMNOS partner in LIFE GEEN ADAPT
- LIMNOS presented sustainable methods of sludge treatment on a webinar
- Connecting companies and researchers is the path to a circular economy
- Limnos participated in ICPDR and World Bank online event